Dermogyn Cremagel Seborrhea
DERMOGYN CREMAGEL SEBORRHEA is a suitable complement dermo cosmetic suitable to seborrheic skin and situations of itching and redness of various kinds. It has a buffered ph of about 6.0 ,so as to foster the skin ecosystem and preserve the natural ability to defend the epidermal lipid barrier. Among its members a natural extract, the Argania Spinosa tree, highly valued for its anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants.
To complete the profile actions soothing and anti desquamation.It controls, through its components, the main events related to the excess of sebum. The excess of sebum creates a microenvironment ideal for the proliferation of a yeast Malassentia, particularly present in seborrheic skins. This yeast enhances the production of inflammatory fatty acids, which determine:
- Redness and Inflammation
- ARGANIA SPINOSA – Thanks to an high content of tocopherols and vitamin E exerts and important antioxidant and anti inflammatory action.
- CLIMBAZOLE – Antifugal, particolarly active on strains of Malassetia, as demonstrated by an in vitro study conducted at the Department of Microbiology and Virology, University of Milan.
- ACID 18SS GLYCYRRHETIC( Glycyrrizha glabra) has strong anti inflammatory activity with comparable effectiveness in eczema and dermatisis, to that of cortisone medium power . It also acts an anti allergic action by inhibiting histamine, leukotrienes, prostaglandins and Bradykinin.
- PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids( oleic and linoleic) and Vitamins A and B , acts as emmollient, nourishing , firming and toning.
Therefore CONTROLSEB cream gel is , from the formulation point of view, a product able to act on all the components of the skin, seborrheic aspect validated by qualified clinical study.
METHOD FOR USE
Apply an adequate amount of CONTROLSEB CREAM GEL at the irritated area. The recommended frequency is 1 application 2 times per day. Treatment should be continued at least until the disappearance of symptoms such as redness, scaling , itching, etc. The application must be followed by a light massage to help absorption.
Product: Dermogyn Seborrheic
Therapeutical use: seborrheoic Dermatisis
Registered as: Dermo cosmetics
Active components of the product:
- Corn starch with water-repellent
- Climbazole-absorbing activity with antifungal activity
- Glycyrrhetinic acid with anti-inflammatory
- Bisabolol with protective activity
- Hyaluronic acid with moisturizing and restructuring
- Chlorphenesin with antibacterial-antifungal
- Tube cream gel 30 ml.
Countries where is marketed:
- in Italy with the brand CONTROLSEB
- in Spain with the brand CLARIFEX-DS